Links to other web sites and use of third party services
Links to other Internet Sites are provided for your convenience only and the presence of such links does not mean that Bravioz Ltd endorses, recommends or represents them in any way. Bravioz Ltd does not control and is not responsible for any such sites or their content. In addition, Bravioz may incorporate standard third party services into the Site (eg Google Maps) which have not been specifically supplied to or designed for the Site. Bravioz Ltd disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content of such sites and services. If you choose to access any of these sites or use any third party services, you do so at your own risk. We assume neither liability for damage to software or hardware arising out of accessing those websites, nor do we assume any liability for the contents or the goods offered/purchased through those websites.
Disclaimer of warranties
You expressly understand and agree that your use of this Site is at your sole risk. The information, materials and services provided on or via this Site are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis, without any warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of compliance with applicable laws, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, authority, usefulness, timeliness or non-infringement of third party rights including intellectual property rights. Bravioz Ltd does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or services on or via this Site. Bravioz Ltd further does not warrant that this Site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Bravioz Ltd are free of viruses or other harmful components. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Site is obtained at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results therefore. Some of the materials provided on this website were provided to us by third parties, especially regarding events sponsored by Bravioz Ltd. We are not able to verify the correctness of any such information and therefore cannot assume any responsibility for its correctness.
In choosing to use the services offered through the Site, you agree that Brazioz does not make any representation, warranty or recommendation regarding any other specific User who you may choose to contact or meet up with.
Limitation of liability
Bravioz Ltd not be liable for any direct, indirect, foreseen or unforeseen, incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages or losses whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption or damage to software or hardware) arising out of the use, inability to use of, or errors or omissions in the contents or functions of this Site, even if Bravioz Ltd or an authorized representative thereof has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions which prohibit the exclusion or limitation of certain liabilities, Bravioz Ltd is liability in those jurisdictions shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Use of web site
You do not have to submit anything to us via the Site but if you choose to submit something you agree to grant a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, royalty.-free license for us to use and commercialise in any manner anything that you submit to us.
When using this Site you agree that you will not:
- Send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam).
- Collect users' information, or otherwise access Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- Upload viruses or other malicious code.
- Login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- Bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- Post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- Use Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform to do anything unlawful, illegal, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- Facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or the law.
- Give any false personal information on Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission and that you will keep your contact information up-to-date and accurate.
- Use Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform if you are under 18.
- Use Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform if you are a convicted sex offender.
- Not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- Transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
Protecting other people's rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same. You therefore agree that:
- You will not post content or take any action on Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform that infringes someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content you post on Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform if we believe that it violates this Statement or the law.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform) without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform.
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- We can change this Statement so long as we provide you notice through Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform (unless you opt-out of such notice) and an opportunity to comment.
- For all changes we will give you a minimum of seven days notice.
- We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons upon notice without opportunity to comment.
- By "Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.bravioz.com and any other Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "us," "we" and "our" we mean Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform, Bravioz Oy, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
- By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services that enable applications, developers, operators or services to retrieve data from Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform and provide data to us relating to Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform users.
- By "content" we mean the content and information you post on Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform, including information about you and the actions you take.
- By "post" we mean post on Eco-Friendly Social Transportation Platform or otherwise make available to us.
- By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
You may terminate your use of the Site at any time by giving notice to us which shall be effective upon Bravioz processing the notice. We may terminate your use of the Site at any time and for any reason with or without notice and without liability to you. Upon termination you will no longer be able to access the Site. Those terms capable of surviving termination of the Agreement (such as Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability) shall continue in full force and effect notwithstanding termination of the agreement between us.
These Terms and Conditions will be binding on you as soon as you choose to access the Site and shall be governed by the laws of Finland.